Monday, December 22, 2008

Musical Apple (The I-Pod Touch)

Music can be the best thing in the world. Music can allow you to relax when work has gotten to you, to annoy the person right next you by blasting loud music (that they clearly don't like) into their ears, and just something to enjoy when you're bored. In order to enjoy these many joys, there has been radios, cd's, and mp3 players. Among all these devices, my favorite has been the Apple's i-pod touch.

A three gig and thin black device that has a lot of stuff for its size. The internet, notes, a store, email, and even stock information! I take this thing around with me everywhere. It's like my special little toy. I can even throw my wacth out the window because there is a time and a caleendar on this thing! What else can the I-Pod touch not do? Well...It can not solve whatever problem you may have with somebody else. But who cares about them?

What I do not like about this device is that like any laptop or anything with internet access, you must get the password for the network. It can get annoying at times trying to resize the screen. Some people's hands are big and may become frustrated with having to delicately touch the screen. Unfortunately there is no such thing as a stylus for the I-pod touch.

This little thing is only three gig so if you aren't using it for a planner or for internet access, you may become mad with its small size. Either way, its a great device for everybody!

No comments: